Takeaway: The Geelong Bundle
Back to where it all began! Enjoy this diverse variety of titles from our Geelong-based venues featuring Season 2 titles Kilgour Street Grocer and Tulip PLUS Aaron Turner's foodie fiction series and our first ever title Geelong West Social Club!
Explore all 5 titles here:
Bagel recipes from everyone’s favourite social club
30 bagel breakdowns from everyone’s favourite social club
Keeping it Local
A reminder that life always tastes better when you learn to stop and appreciate what’s on your doorstep. You just need to know where to look.
The Sustainable Kitchen
Shining a spotlight on some of the producers who supply this local favourite and reflecting on the importance of wellbeing and quality of life across the board
Foodie fiction of the Highest Order: Episodes 1 and 2
Fact meets fiction in Aaron Turner's thrilling retelling of his illicit first trip to Mexico
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- Take away books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Turn around time from approval to printed books in mail is 8-12 weeks.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES PLEASE READ:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.