Kilgour Street Grocer978-0-6450173-4-2
Keeping it Local
You don’t always have to travel far to find the good stuff in life… in fact, many of the very best things can be found just around the corner. That’s certainly the case on Kilgour Street in central Geelong, where this corner-store café just gets what keeping it local means, serving up their own outstanding coffee from their Slayer alongside a range of killer sandwiches and proper pantry essentials. Recently celebrating their sixth birthday with trademark good cheer, their belief in community, old-school hospitality and doing the simple things well shines through and has helped them weather the 2020 storm, and in this little book they share what makes them so very special, rolling out a hitlist of their cult sandwiches and coffee smarts alongside myriad tips and tricks for how to shop, eat and drink local. Like the grocer itself, it’s a reminder that life always tastes better when you learn to stop and appreciate what’s on your doorstep. You just need to know where to look.
96 Page paperback
SHIPPING: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- Take away books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Turn around time from approval to printed books in mail is 8-12 weeks.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
Cover: Mock up only*
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES PLEASE READ:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.