The Sustainable Kitchen
Opening on Geelong West’s Pakington street back in 2013, Tulip broke the local restaurant mould with its minimal, modern space, shared dining and ingredient-driven dishes cooked with contemporary technique and an eye, first and foremost, for flavour. In this little book, chef Graham Jefferies shines a spotlight on some of the producers who supply this local favourite with the sustainable, high welfare produce that he champions, while also reflecting on the importance of wellbeing and quality of life across the board –and not just that of the produce but also that of the chef and the rest of the hospitality team! Woven in among its collection of over 20 carefully curated recipes it quietly and cleverly asks some of the big questions including… just what does it mean to be a sustainable kitchen (and restaurant) in today’s world?
96 Page paperback
SHIPPING: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- Take away books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Turn around time from approval to printed books in mail is 8-12 weeks.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
THIS BOOK HAS 10 PRE-SALE DAYS REMAINING
Cover: Mock up only*
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES PLEASE READ:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.