How to drink wine and the rest, the P&V way
Is it possible to become an iconic Sydney institution in just three short years? With P&V, the answer is a definite YES. Since throwing open its Inner West doors on the Enmore Road in 2017, this booze emporium/community incubator curio has been keeping the neighbourhood (and beyond) happily watered with all things natural, small batch and local, while also quietly going about their business of breaking the boundaries of wine and liquor retail. It’s no surprise, really, given the pedigree of all involved – these guys sure as hell know their way around a bottle. Here they share all that crazy knowledge with you, taking things right back to basics and starting with the What Wine’s What fundamentals before zeroing in on the producers and bottles that really get them going, as well as the food they like to enjoy their pours with (after all, the drink’s only half the picture, right?). One day, every bottle-o just might be this awesome. Until then, P&V stands alone, proud and chock-full of winey wisdom. It’s time to get your fill.
96 Page paperback
Cover: Mock up only*
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.
Shipping takes upto two weeks on all orders.
Wondering why? All our books are printed on demand, which ensures we have ZERO waste. When you purchase a book on our website, your order goes to the printer to be printed and shipped. And hey presto! Two weeks later, the book will be on its way to your letterbox.
If you're purchasing books that are still in the pre-order stage, we'll send all your books together once the final title is available to print. This is in line with our zero waste policy and may mean a longer wait time for your order.
PURCHASING PRE-ORDER TITLES:
- Take away books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Turn around time from approval to printed books in mail is 8-12 weeks.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
PURCHASING MULTIPLE TITLES:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.